LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM CHALLENGE IN VIETNAM?
An interesting and varied role with diverse responsibilities is waiting for YOU!
The Rieker group is one of the leading shoe manufacturers in Europe. We are looking to fill a long-term position to expand our young digital studio in Da Nang (Vietnam) for our brand Remonte as soon as possible as a
Photo and Video Producer
No day is like the one before:
- You are responsible for producing regularly product and lifestyle photography and videos in studio and on location for marketing materials primarily circulars, e-mails, social and website photography
- You will partner with the sales, marketing and creative teams on all pre-pro and production logistics, and collaborate with photographers on execution.
- You provide comprehensive planning support from initial concept sketches and storyboards to sample requests, shoot, and asset delivery.
- You will source and secure all scenic elements needed for shoots including sets, flooring, and furniture
- You will identify, schedule and manage internal and external resources, including photographers and model
What you bring:
- You have more than two years of prior on set producing or similar experience
- You have a deep understanding of the photography industry on a highly detailed level
- You have knowledge of industry best practices and trends in photo and video, and a willingness to experiment with and embrace new visual tools, including hardware and software, and new work processes
- You have excellent skills in MS Excel, MS Word and Photoshop as well as in time management, with the ability to organize, prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in Vietnamese, English and/or German
What you benefit from:
- An unlimited working contract with excellent development prospects and the reliability of a big company group
- An open working atmosphere
- Quick decision-making in a future-oriented Company
Are you interested? Then send your complete application by using our application form.
A STEP WORTH TAKING!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is: Marion Hauser